Friday, October 1, 2010

For the Teacher..

On Monday I had some pictures clicked as a part of my artists book. These photographs have been clicked by my friend and class mate Vishnu.


This book is dedicated to Mr.Laxmikanth, the man who taught me everything during my one month of working at the printers.
Some of the images below will have captions/ quotes letterpressed (or screen-printed, depending on which medium works well). This is in hopes of tying together what sort of a place Konark Printers and give people an opportunity to visualise the work space.
 7hrs of standing, is sooo painful. You don't realise it till one leg starts hurting and then you know all your weight was on that one leg for the past 1hr. ATTENTION is the key.

 
Quotations


 At the end of the day, to avoid lead poisoning.. there's a bucket of cold water and a bar of rin to wash your hands with.

No comments:

Post a Comment